Dust wetting additive
H.R.D.C.’s main feature is that it greatly slows down evaporation, avoiding the formation of puddles on any type of natural ground – even on the most compact ones – keeping the treated surface moist for a longer period
HRDC is the ideal product since it considerably breaks the water tension which is generally very hard and contains minerals and other components that contribute to a larger water droplet size.
In order to effectively wet dust particles, even the finest ones, it is important that water droplets have a similar diameter.
HRDC breaks the droplets surface tension to enable water to “wet out” fine dust particles quickly. Benefits are the following:
- It saves you time, money and water.
- It speeds the water penetration into the roadbed.
- It increases the duration of watering and reduces the frequency of applications.
- It is biodegradable, non-combustible, non-corrosive, and non-carcinogenic.
- If used per manufacturer’s instructions, it is an acceptable dust suppressant.
- It will not salt out or cause clogging.
- It is completely miscible with water in all proportions.
- It can be used with every type of water (hard, fresh or salt) and climatic condition.
DUST CONTROL QUARRY WITH BIOSOIL & HRDC