Porous Pave is an ecofriendly polymer-based binder used to build draining pavements.
As a single component, it is blended with natural colored crushed chip only.
Porous Pave is an environmentally sound draining binder used to build pedestrian and cycle lanes using crushed gravel (chip).
- Completely non-toxic
- It doesn’t modify the color of the aggregate – the paving keeps its natural color and the environmental features of the site are preserved
- It can be used with different types of 2-8mm aggregate
- Allows the creation of colored pavement, aesthetically pleasing and resistant to use
- Easy and fast to apply
- Cement and geotextile products can be avoided
- It allows to re-use old asphalt, cement, natural soil, self-locking tiles where you can directly install Porous Pave