Ecofriendly stabilization of cycle pedestrian lanes and roads
STABILPAVE is the best liquid ecofriendly binder to create natural surfaces such as roads, parking lots, cycle paths and walkways inside parks and areas subjected to environmental constraints such as SCI, SPA and SAC, as well as for dust control on aggregates and coal piles.
STABILPAVE is certified for the Italian market and has been used in private and public projects all over the world for 30 years now. It is indicated both for new projects and old pavements that need to be restored.
STABILPAVE can be applied to areas subjected to environmental constraints such as SCI, SPA and SAC, as well as to parks, woods and gardens – where you want to avoid using bitumen or cement binders. Benefits are the following:
- Significantly reduces particulate matter (PM10 & PM2.5).
- Longer-term road performance.
- Smooth, dust-free running surface over long periods of time.
- Superior traction and increased roadway loading capacity.
- Stabilizes surface to resist shifting, breaking up and sink failures.
- Offers maximum weather ability to wind, rain ultraviolet light and other weather conditions.
- Uses native in-place soils.
- Unstable, unpaved roads rehabilitated.
- Washed aggregate not required.
- Does not alter the permeability and the natural color of the aggregates.
- Cost-effective alternative to asphalt.
- Produces lighter surfaces that do not absorb heat.
- Employs green products harvested on a sustainable basis.
- It is water-soluble.
- No post-installation sweeping.
Fine aggregate and coal stockpiles
Due to its liquid form, STABILPAVE is very easy to apply – one of the main reasons why many construction enterprises who use it are happy with their choice.
Stabilpave® is capable of controlling fine aggregate and coal pile dust emissions and preventing slope erosion, moisture penetration and oxidation. Its product technology and application are unique and at the forefront of improving performanceand profitability by positively affecting stockpile performance. Stabilpave® has the unique ability to eliminate fugitive dust and airborne particles because it chemically bonds and seals the surface to prevent wind from lifting fines and creating dust.
It seals water out and prevents hot spots. It can penetrate, saturate, and bond surface dust and aggregate together and “cement” this to the base to create a hard, dust-free and water-resistant surface.
Stockpiles are not exposed to the erosive action of the atmospheric agents, so the particles of dust such as PM10 and PM2.5 are controlled and the air quality is improved.
DUST CONTROL AND SHALLOW WATERPROOFING OF SITES
DUST CONTROL ON MUNICIPALITY ROAD – TERLIZZI
NATURAL PAVING ON PRIVATE ROAD
NATURAL PAVING ON MUNICIPALITY ROAD
NATURAL ROAD ON WIND POWER PLANT
NATURAL PAVING WITH PAVER MACHINE – SOIL SEMENT
NATURAL PAVING WITH PAVING MACHINE – SOIL SEMENT – AREZZO
NATURAL PAVING USING MILLING MACHINE – SOIL SEMENT
NATURAL PAVING USING PAVING MACHINE – SOIL SEMENT – LIVORNO
NATURAL PAVING USING MILLING MACHINE – SOIL SEMENT – CESENATICO
NATURAL PAVING INSIDE PARK USING PAVING MACHINE – SOIL SEMENT – TERLIZZI
NATURAL DRIVE ROAD PAVING FOR ITALIAN BICYCLE TOUR
NATURAL PAVING ON BICYCLE LANE – SOIL SEMENT
NATURAL PAVING FOR PUBLIC PARKING LOTS – SOIL SEMENT
NATURAL PAVING ON BICYCLE LANE WITH PAVING MACHINE
NATURAL PAVING USING PAVE MACHINE – SOIL SEMENT – SARDEGNA
NATURAL PAVING INSIDE NATURAL RESERVE – SOIL SEMENT – TOSCANA